One of the best 48-inch TVs has now gone on sale at Amazon and has even hit its lowest price in 30 days according to the listing.
The incredible LG C1 is now a whopping 23% off, bringing its price down to $1150.00. That’s a serious saving if you ask us, especially since it’s on one of the best TVs to release in recent years.
Yeah, we know the LG C2 and C3 are making the rounds, but if we’re completely honest, the differences are quite small between them (a smaller bezel here, a slightly improved chip there…)
Here’s a no-nonsense breakdown of some of the C1’s key features, and why it may be the best time to buy it outside of Black Friday.
- 120hz, 4K, HDMI 2.1: In short – amazing for watching content in 4K at high frames per second. Even better for gaming on PS5 and Xbox Series X.
- OLED: Arguably the best panel type for contrast. Makes content look very realistic and colors pop. Not quite as bright as QLED, or QD-OLED, but not to the point where you’d really notice.
- Magic remote: You can actually aim a curser with this remote – it’s pretty awesome and surprisingly fun too.
- Game optimizer: Basically – it has features that reduce input lag when gaming. That’s a good thing, as it helps make the experience feel and look more responsive. Very important for fast-paced or even competitive games.
- Adaptive Sync technology: Comes with Nvidia G-Sync…a technology that helps reduce screen tearing when frame rates increase and decrease. This features in many of the best gaming monitors too.
Honestly – this is an awesome deal and well worth considering. Will it drop lower on Black Friday…potentially, but we can’t know for sure. The LG C1 has received excellent reviews from its release in 2021 and still holds up against some of the best OLED TVs around, so if you’re looking for an awesome TV that’ll transform your movie nights and gaming sessions – this is the one for you.