If you’re looking for an excellent deal on a mini-LED TV, we’ve found something you won’t want to miss.
The Hisense 75-inch Class U7 Mini-LED TV is currently down 25% on Amazon, from $1499.99 to just $1128.00 at the time of writing. That’s a significant saving of over $370, freeing up more cash to further upgrade your home entertainment setup.
This TV boasts an impressive mini LED panel, a massive 75″ screen size, and a staggeringly high refresh rate with its dedicated gaming mode. But before you go diving in, let’s take a closer look at what else this TV brings to the table.
- 4K ULED: Hisense’s proprietary ULED technologies boost color, contrast, brightness, and motion. This suite of patented hardware and software technologies delivers an engaging and completely unique picture that can only be delivered by Hisense
- MINI-LED & FULL ARRAY LOCAL DIMMING: Mini-LED is the latest breakthrough in backlighting technology. By utilizing LED’s that are significantly smaller than traditional LED’s we are able to use many more LED’s to create a bright image that distributes the light more evenly for a uniform image across the screen
- QLED QUANTUM DOT WIDE COLOR GAMUT: Quantum Dot QLED produces purer, richer, more brilliant and accurate color than a regular LED TV. Creating over a billion color combinations that bring vibrant images to life in a way non QLED TVs can’t
- 75-inch mini LED Panel: This wall-sized TV comes with a mini LED panel and offers a native 4K resolution that offers a spectacular display.
- Supports 144Hz Refresh Rate: The TV offers support for a 144Hz refresh rate that enables you to enjoy fast-paced content in a way that they were meant to be seen.
- 1000-nit Brightness: With a peak brightness of 1000-nit, it can easily light up a dark room and ensure that you get the best cinematic experience.
- Multiple HDMI Ports: The TV boasts multiple HDMI ports and one of them is for streaming 4K@60Hz while the other offers 4k@144Hz.
- Excellent color contrast: Mini LED TVs use tiny LEDs to ensure that each color is displayed properly on the screen without any sort of color bleed.
- Filmmaker Mode: One of the best selling points of this gigantic TV is that it comes with a FilmMaker Mode that allows you to stream your favorite content as it was intended by the filmmaker.
So is this TV for you? Well, first off, the deal itself is deceptively good in our eyes. You’re getting almost $400 off a $75-inch TV that boasts an impressive Mini-LED display that will showcase your films, shows, and games brilliantly.
In terms of how the price stacks up against other TVs on the market from other brands, generally speaking, you would find the LGs, Samsungs, and Sonys hovering around this price for something similar, but smaller – making this a good option if you’re looking to bag as much screen real-estate for your money.
You may be wondering if Mini-LED is any good though. In short – yes. QLED and OLED lead the pack in the TV world, but Mini-LED displays are characterized by their accurate local dimming and high peak brightness. This means that images look crisp, vibrant, and boast excellent contrast too.
Overall, we think this a great call if you’re looking to take your entertainment setup to the next level, for less.